Recent debates with my two-year-old:
- Whether or not the sippy cup she was requesting was already in her hand.
- Whether or not I could take the hair she found on her sleeve and reattach it to her head.
- Whether it is possible to safely go down the stairs while simultaneously carrying three stuffed animals, a My Little Pony, a pair of shoes, two books, a blanket and aforementioned sippy cup. Alternatively, whether it was possible to transfer said items from one floor to another using multiple trips and/or let your mother help you. (The answer is no. On all counts).
- Whether or not our morning commute comes with enroute food and beverage service.
- Which of us was going to ‘stop it.’ (“It” was never defined, but in my defense, I’m going with “she started it.”)
- Whether or not two-legs-in-one-leg-hole is a stylish, appropriate, and/or effective way to wear your underpants.